Friday, March 2, 2007

Presentation at Melbourne Patterns Group

I'll be doing a presentation on the Visitor pattern at the Melbourne Patterns Group on Wednesday. I've attached the announcement below (cutting out the bit that said what I was talking about - oops!).





The next patterns group meeting will happen on March 7th at the usual time and location: 6:30 pm at ThoughtWorks Office, Level 11, 155 Queen Street, Melbourne 3001. Parking should be
available near the building.

Please let me know if your coming for the meeting so that I can arrange for the pizza. You can rsvp by forwarding this email to sreeni@gmail.com. Since the building entrance is locked from 5:30 pm, myself or a fellow ThoughtWorker will be patrolling the entrance between 6:30 and 6:45 to let people in. Please call me at 04 3396 3725 if you are left waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment